TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks: Check Category Wise Last Year Cut Off
TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks – Category Wise Last Year Cut Off Marks PDF
If you’re a TNUSRB aspirant and planning to prepare for the TNUSRB SI Exam, you may find this article helpful. We’ve updated the TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks based on the official site information. The cut off marks are crucial as they provide a reference point for the minimum score needed to qualify for the exam.
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has announced the TNUSRB SI Recruitment Notification for Sub-Inspector positions under TK, AR & TSP. This year, the board has advertised a total of 444 SI vacancies in AR & Taluk. It’s an essential notification for candidates aspiring to build their career in the Tamil Nadu police. The recruitment process took place across the state to select suitable candidates based on the written exam, physical test, and viva voice.
Once the written exam is completed, the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) releases the official TNUSRB SI Cut off marks. The cut-off marks for TNUSRB SI are available on the Board’s website for download. TNUSRB usually releases cut-off marks for various categories, which are determined based on the number of TNUSRB Sub-Inspector vacancies for Taluk, Armed Reserve, and Tamil Nadu Special Police positions. To help aspirants prepare for the exam, we have provided TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks.
TNUSRB SI Minimum Qualifying Marks:
Below are the minimum qualifying marks required to pass the TNUSRB SI exam for both open and departmental quota candidates:
|Category||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Open Quota Candidates||70||25|
|Departmental Quota Candidates||85||30|
Factors Affecting the TNUSRB SI Cut Off Marks
- Ratio between the number of applicants and openings: Cut-off marks will increase as the ratio rises.
- Difficulty level of the exam: Cut-off will be lower if the quantity of difficult questions is relatively low.
- Cut-off points from the previous year: The previous year’s cut-off marks are frequently used as a guide for this year’s results.
- Overall performance: The higher the cut-off marks, the better the candidates’ performance.
How to Calculate TNUSRB SI Marks?
Candidates kindly check the following steps and know how to calculate the TNUSRB SI Marks.
- Mark each correct question with 0.5 marks.
- There is no provision of negative marking for wrong or unanswered questions.
- Total your score, and you will have your estimated marks for the TNUSRB SI exam.
TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks:
TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks:
The table below shows the TNUSRB SI Cut-off for the 2019 exam:
|TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks|
|Category||Open (out of 70)||Departmental (out of 85)|
|MBC & DNC||60.5||77.5|
Significance of Referring to TNUSRB SI Last Year Cut Off Marks:
Knowing the TNUSRB SI Previous Year Cut Off Marks is important for the following reasons:
- It helps candidates understand the level of difficulty of the examination.
- The previous year’s cut off marks provide a rough estimate of the score needed to qualify for the exam.
- It motivates candidates to aim for a score higher than the previous year’s cut off marks.
- The previous year’s cut off marks give candidates an idea of the minimum marks required to pass the written examination.
How to Check the TNUSRB SI Cut Off Marks 2023?
After the completion of the examination, the TNUSRB will release the cut-off marks within a few days. Candidates can follow the steps below to check their cut-off marks on the official website:
- Visit the official website or use the direct link provided on our site.
- Look for the TNUSRB SI exam column on the right side of the webpage.
- Select “Open” or “Department” under the “List of Candidates eligible for the next step of selection (Roster wise)” link.
- A page displaying the names of the candidates and their cut-off marks will appear.
- For future reference, candidates can take a printout of the TNUSRB SI Cut-off list.