LATEST UPDATE 13/07/2022:- The authority of TN Govt Arts and Science College has released the TNGASA UG Admission 2022 from 22nd June 2022 to 7th July 2022. The application form was released on the official website of TN Govt Arts & Science college. The authority will announce the merit list for UG Admission 2022 very soon on the official website. If you want to know more about the TNGASA UG Course Admission then you should read this article completely.
TNGASA UG Admission 2022:- The starting date for UG Courses at TN Govt Arts & Science College is 22nd June 2022. The authority released the application form for UG Courses on 22nd June 2022 on the official website. Many Candidates fill out the application form for the TNGASA UG Admission 2022. The selection will depend on Merit List for the UG Admission. The deadline date for UG Admission 2022 is -7th July 2022.
TNGASA UG Admission 2022 Admission 2022
|Officials Name||TN Government arts and science college|
|Course Name||UG & PG Courses|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||UG Courses:- 22nd June 2022
PG Courses:- 13th July 2022
|Last Date Of Online Admission Form||UG Courses:- 07th July 2022
PG Courses:- UPDATE SOON
|Merit List Release Date||UPDATE SOON|
|Counseling Date||UPDATE SOON|
|College Location||Tamil Nadu|
READ MORE:- Calicut University Hall Ticket Download 2022 OUT UG & PG @www.uoc.ac.in
Details mentioned on the application form for TNGASA UG Admission
- Student Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card Number
- Home Address
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Course Detail
- Special Reservation (Disabled/ Sportsperson/ Child of ESM/ NCC)
- Registration Number
- Medium of Study in HSC Board
- College Code and Name
- Payment Details
Required Documents for TNGASA UG Admission
- Passport size Photographs
- Identity proof like- Voter ID, Aadhar Card, etc.
- SSC (10th Class) & HSC(12th Class) Marks Sheets for UG Admission
- UG Marks Sheet for PG Admission
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Sports Certificate (Not Compulsory)
- Mobile Number
Procedure for TNGASA UG Admission
- Candidates must have cleared HSC (12th Class) for UG Admission 2022.
- Candidates must have cleared UG Degree for PG Admission 2022.
- Fill out the Application form via online mode.
- Submit the application form along with the required documents.
- Keep a hard copy of the documents and the application form for verification.
- After selection, Submit the Course fees.
How to apply for TNGASA UG Admission 2022
- First, visit the official website of TNGASA UG Admission 2022 @tngasa.in.
- On the home page click on the “Admission 2022” link from the notification section.
- After clicking on the admission 2022 link an online candidates registration form will appear on the screen.
- If you are not registered yourself then Sign up first and fill out the required details to register yourself.
- If you are already registered yourself then you need to log in with your Email ID and Password.
- Now you can easily fill out the admission form for TN Arts and Science for UG & PG Courses.
- Select the course according to your need.
- Pay the amount of the application form via online mode.
- Now submit the application form along with the documents.
- Take a printout of the application and payment receipt for further reference.
Important Links for TNGASA UG Admission
|To apply for the TNGASA UG Admission 2022 Admission 2022||CLICK HERE|
|To visit the official website||CLICK HERE|
FAQ About TNGASA UG Admission
Q.1 What is the official website of TNGASA UG Admission 2022?
Ans.1 The official website of Shahu College Latur is @tngasa.in.
Q.2 When did the officials of TNGASA UG Admission 2022 Admission 2022 for UG Courses?
Ans.2 The officials of TNGASA UG Admission 2022 Admission 2022 from 22nd June to 7th July 2022.
Q.3 When did the officials of TNGASA UG Admission 2022 Admission 2022 for PG Courses?
Ans.2 The officials of TNGASA UG Admission 2022 Admission 2022 from 13th July to July 2022.
READ MORE:- Unishivaji Hall Ticket 2022 Out Download BA/BSc/BCom Admit Card @www.unishivaji.ac.in