Are you a top-notch SAP PIPO, looking for an exciting SAP PIPO in Tech Mahindra? If so you’re in luck as Tech Mahindra is searching for an experienced SAP PIPO in Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas). If you are passionate about SAP PIPO and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our SAP PIPO team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for SAP PIPO and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Must have a strong demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
• Apprise the business as an expert SAP PO 7.5 in IT-supported processes and analyze the requirements given by business while suggesting appropriate solutions for realizing the SAP PI developments and requirements.
• Design and implement Best Practice SAP PO 7.5 solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards.
• Can prepare specifications, estimates and solution documentation to support work completed.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Experience of working in at least 8/10 End to End Service Implementation projects, Rollout Projects and global support in SAP PO 7.5 or CPI including :
• Advanced message mapping, Java, XSLT, and ABAP, IDOC.
• Experience in REST, HTTP, FILE adapters.
• Application security technologies and approaches.
• Possess Strong Communication skills.
• Identify and Design integration requirements using SAP PO 7.5
• Modifies and develop interfaces and troubleshooting experience in Mapping and Adapters connectivity.
• Reviews the technical specification and provide assistance for code review
• Should have experience in Graphical Mapping with UDF knowledge and have good unit Testing and
• UAT exposure.
• Should have possessed standard adapter module beans and should perform migration activities.
• Experience in developing the SLD, ESR, and ID objects by following standard naming conventions under design guidelines.
• Hands-on experience in IDOC, SOAP, MAIL, ABAP Proxies, and RFC adapters in SAP PO 7.5
• Create and maintain technical specifications from functional/business requirements for all integration/development work.
• Experience in working in an onshore / offshore model.
• Strong skills in SAP PO/ABAP design and development. Knowledge in SAP PO version7.5 capabilities and configuration.
• Experience in connecting PO / CPI to both SAP and multiple NON-SAP systems.
• Experience with PO components such as System Landscape Directory – SLD, Enterprise Service repository – ESR, Integration Directory ID
• Experience in HTTP, IDOC, RFC, SOAP, REST, FILE, JMS Adapters.
• Experience in PI Mapping and BPM.
• Knowledge of SLD configuration, NWA configuration, message monitoring tools
• Experience with ABAP proxy, IDOC’s, Function Modules/ BAPI, BADI, Customer-exits, ALE / IDOC framework (configuration, customization, troubleshooting and monitoring).
• Experience of Java mapping within PO.
• Experience developing software in SAP NetWeaver Java Stack environments.
• Experience configuring and developing interfaces in the SAP PO 7.5 and CPI instance.
• Experience with WSDL and XSD definitions.
• Experience with configuring and developing PO alert monitoring.
• Ability to adhere to strict development standards and conduct code reviews.
• Knowledge of SAP IDOC processing and monitoring services including the SAP PO IDOC sender and receiver adapters to transform messages from SAP IDOC to XML format.
• Knowledge of SAP client / server proxy technology.
Basic knowledge of HTML programming, LAN/WAN architecture, and Firewall Security.
• Develop, test, debug, implement, maintain and document interfaces using SAP Proxy, IDOC, REST technologies.
• Java coding will be good to know.
• Developing and maintaining SAP design and technical specification documents.
• Conducting unit, integration and release testing to validate functionality.
• Supporting end-users Acceptance Testing activities.
• Ability to provide hands-on support to the Support team and trouble-shoot issues occurring Post Go live.
YEARS EXPERIENCE in SAP PIPO
- 7-11 Years
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- PG: M.Tech in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Are you willing to travel or stay near the company?
Off Karve Road,
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL https://tinyurl.com/39cmvt6b
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/39cmvt6b
APPLY NOW HERE!