Pragjyotish College Online Admission 2022-23: Pragjyotish College Guwahati, Assam released the online admission form for BA/BSc/BCom at the official website link. If you want to know about the process of admission and also want to know about the last date of the online application form then read this blog, to the end of the page. Here are the complete details about the Pragjyotish College Online Admission 2022-23 process, documents for admission, facilities, fee structure, and contact details.
UPDATE ON 30/07/2022:- The admission form for UG & PG Courses started in June 2022. The last date for the admission form for Pragjyotish College PG is 25th July 2022. Candidates who applied for the Pragjyotish College Online Admission 2022-23 now can check the Merit List on the official website. If you want to know more about the Pragjyotish College Online Admission 2022-23 then read this article Completely.
Pragjyotish College Online Admission 2022-23 – Highlights
|Officials Name||Pragjyotish College|
|Course Name||B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/BCA/MA/M.Com/M.Sc & Other UG & PG|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||June 2022|
|Last Date Of Online Admission Form||25th July 2022|
|PragjyotishCollege PG Merit List Date||Released Now|
|College Location||Guwahati, Assam|
Admission Process For Pragjyotish College Online Admission 2022-23
- Candidates must have cleared the 12th Board examination.
- First, fill out the online application form and submit it via online mode.
- Submit the application form along with the documents in the online mode.
- Keep a hard copy ready for the same documents to be verified later
- Once you are selected, submit the course fee via online mode only.
Courses Offered By Pragjyotish College PG
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
Documents Required for Pragjyotish College Online Admission 2022-23
- Class X Mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Photograph (Passport size)
- Medical certified documents (for differently-abled applicants)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (in case of NRI student)
How To Apply for Online Admission Form Of Pragjyotish College PG 2022?
- To apply online admission form at Guru Nanak college you need to visit the official website link.
- After visiting the official website link now you need to click on the admission option.
- After clicking on the admission option now you can see a new page will be an option in front of you.
- Now on this new page, you need to choose your course type.
- After choosing your course type your online application form will appear in front of you.
- Now you need to fill al the required details in this online form.
- After filling in all the details now you need to click on the pay application fee option.
- After paying the application fees now you will get a confirmation text from the officials of Guru Nanak College.
Fee Structure Pragjyotish College Online Admission 2022-23
|BBA||₹24,000 (1st Year Fees)|
|B.A||₹12,270 (1st Year Fees)|
|B.Com||₹16,000 (1st Year Fees)|
|B.Sc||₹14,230 (1st Year Fees)|
|MTM||₹24,000 (1st Year Fees)|
|MA||₹24,000 (1st Year Fees)|
|BCA||₹24,000 (1st Year Fees)|
|To Download the Pragjyotish College Online Admission Form 2022-23||CLICK HERE|
|To visit the official website||CLICK HERE|
FAQ About Pragjyotish College Online Admission 2022-23
Q.1 What Is The Official Website Of Pragjyotish College PG?
Ans. The official website for PragjyotishCollege PG is https://pragjyotishcollege.ac.in/
Q.2 How Many Courses Are Offred By Pragjyotish College PG?
Ans. At PragjyotishCollege PG, you will get all UG & PG courses.
Q.3 What is the last date of the Online application for Pragjyotish College PG admission 2022-23?
Ans. The last date for the online application form for Pragjyotish College PG admission is 25th July 2022.