Are you a top-notch Associates / Managers, looking for an exciting Associates / Managers in Morgan Stanley? If so you’re in luck as Morgan Stanley is searching for an experienced Associates / Managers in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. If you are passionate about Associates / Managers and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our Associates / Managers team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for Associates / Managers and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
- Review and analyze constitutional documents of the client, to establish their capacity and authority capabilities for entering derivative transactions with Morgan Stanley.
- Draft, negotiate and execute amendment agreements to the master derivatives agreements.
- Review and analyze capacity and authority legal opinion from external counsel and highlight issues to Risk and Legal for approvals where applicable.
- Work closely with MS internal stakeholders, to obtain approvals on deviated terms identified in negotiable agreements, with clear implication on deviated terms to enable internal stakeholders to make informed decisions.
- Handle business unit’s queries on the terms of documentation ISD handles.
- Participate in globally or locally lead projects related to documentation requirements.
- Undertake tasks directly related to the coordination and lifecycle management of the clients’ agreements and act as a point of contact for the clients for all tasks originating from the New York region.
- Responsible for administering and facilitating the agreement execution process
- Maintain and update clients’ contract database/systems
- Attend to day-to-day coordination among internal procurement and legal teams with respect to such contracts
- And perform due diligence to ensure contract terms and conditions as well as information of the parties is reflected in the client’s contract database/systems.
- Law graduate with relevant 2-9 years of experience in financing/derivatives.
- In-house documentation negotiation experience or paralegal experience in corporate law firms.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Prepared to speak to clients (internal and external).
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work well with local as well as global teams.
- Solid quantitative skills and strong interest in business, economics, and law.
- Ability to provide quality service to the Firm’s clients and to promote/enhance the Firm’s franchise.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment and ability to excel under pressure.
- Proficiency in using technology and systems optimally for work purposes.
- Organized, pro-active, ability to multi-task and work efficiently, detail-oriented, and self-sufficient.
2-9 years of experience in Associates / Managers
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL https://tinyurl.com/5dmkvsu6
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/5dmkvsu6
APPLY NOW HERE!