Malda College Admission 2022:- The admission process for UG & PG Courses of Malda College started on 18th July 2022. The admission application form ended on 05th August 2022. The first merit list was published on 6th August 2022. The 2nd merit list was published on 9th August 2022. And the final merit list was published from 10th to 16th August 2022. The last date for fee submission for all honors is 20th August 2022. The closing date of the entire admission process is 15th September 2022. If you want to know about the admission process, Courses, Fees and other admission-related information then stay with us till the end, we will provide all the details about the Malda College Admission 2022.
LATEST UPDATE 20/08/2022:– The authority of the Malda college started the Malda College Admission 2022 admission process on 18th July 2022 on the official website for the academic 2022-23. The admission application form ended on 05th August 2022. After closing the Application form the authority released the 1st, 2nd, or final merit list on the official website. Candidates who applied for the UG & PG Courses from Malda College can check the merit list from the official website & this article. We are giving you all updates about the Malda College Admission 2022 so read the complete article.
Malda College Admission 2022
|Officials Name||Malda College|
|Course Name||B.Com/BBA/M.Com/M.Sc & Other UG & PG|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||18th July 2022|
|Last Date Of Online Admission Form||5th August 2022|
|First Merit list||6th August 2022|
|Second Merit list||09th August 2022|
|Third Merit list||16th August 2022|
|Online Admission Complete process closing Date||15th September 2022|
|College Location||West Bengal|
Admission Process for Malda College Admission
- Candidates must have cleared the 12th Board examination.
- First, fill out the online application form and submit it via online mode.
- Submit the application form along with the documents in the online mode.
- Keep a hard copy ready for the same documents to be verified later
- Once you are selected, submit the course fee via online mode only.
Courses offered by Malda College Admission
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
Documents Required Malda College Admission
- Class X & XI Mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Photograph (Passport size)
- Medical certified documents (for differently-abled applicants)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (in case of NRI student)
- Community Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Facilities available in Malda College
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Botany Lab
- Language Lab
- Physical Education
- PG Seminar Hall
- Audio Visual Hall
- Open Stage
How to apply for Malda College Admission
- Visit the official website of the Rajindra College @www.maldacollege.ac.in.
- On the home page go to the Admission Tb.
- Now click on the admission link which is available in the “Admission tab”.
- Now click on the apply now link.
- A login page will appear on the screen and now you need to log in first.
- If you have already an account then enter your Email ID and Password.
- If you don’t have an account then you need to register yourself by filling out the required details.
- Now an application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the application form and submit it with the required details.
- After submitting the form you need to pay the application amount via online mode.
- Download the payment receipt, and application form, and take a hard copy of the documents for further reference.
Important Link for Malda College Admission
|To Download the Malda College Admission 2022||CLICK HERE|
|To visit the official website||CLICK HERE|
FAQ About the Malda College Admission
Q1 What is the starting date for Malda College Admission 2022?
Ans1 July 2022.
Q 2 What is the ending date for Malda College Admission 2022?
Ans 2 July 2022
Q 3 What is the official website of Malda College?
Ans 3 The official website of the Rajindra College is @www.maldacollege.ac.in.
Q 4 What is the selection process for Malda College?
Ans 4 Merit List and Document Verification.