Are you a top-notch Sourcing Manager – Raw Materials, looking for an exciting Sourcing Manager – Raw Materials in Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind? If so you’re in luck as Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind is searching for an experienced Sourcing Manager – Raw Materials in India. If you are passionate about Sourcing Manager – Raw Materials and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our Sourcing Manager – Raw Materials team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for Sourcing Manager – Raw Materials and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
- Responsible for aligning globally with respective Raw Material and Procurement stakeholders (Business Partners) to implement Procurement projects to realized key productivity targets.
- Provides end-to-end category and project management in the areas of Commercial Procurement and Corporate Spend.
- Provide day-to-day Procurement services-Definition when no category strategy in place above strategic threshold (incl. negotiation strategy), approval, communication.
- Accountable for and carefully monitor and support sourcing execution and negotiation performed by the buyer (also acts as an escalation point).
- Maintain strong information flows back to global Category team for opportunities to aggregate demand and generate additional leverage.
- Ensure operational Procurement requests are executed in line with category strategies, and in compliance with relevant policies and operating procedures, including preferred supplier agreements.
- Contribute to overall savings opportunity identification and delivery.
- Responsible to ensure the right balance between business needs and Novartis’ strategy.
- Accountable to work with stakeholders to identify the most cost-effective ways to deliver business objectives.
- Planning and achievement of productivity targets, overall value proposition and priorities as agreed with the business and procurement stakeholders.
- Increase Procurement effectiveness (realize the benefits of productivity and process improvements such as, outsourcing, cross-divisional Category management, etc.)
- Cash flow contribution (extending payment terms with major suppliers with / without Supply Chain Finance)
- Compliance to mandated processes and guidelines (Responsible Procurement, Anti-Bribery, NP4, etc
Are you willing to travel or stay near the company?
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/2f5mymnp
APPLY NOW HERE!