Are you a top-notch Senior Manager, L&D Operations, looking for an exciting Senior Manager, L&D Operations in Johnson Controls? If so you’re in luck as Johnson Controls is searching for an experienced Senior Manager, L&D Operations in India. If you are passionate about Senior Manager, L&D Operations and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our Senior Manager, L&D Operations team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for Senior Manager, L&D Operations and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
- Line management and oversight of operational, transactional and support functions for a high volume
- Logistics & Distribution network, ensuring the achievement of safety, quality, financial (cost & productivity) and performance objectives for the India network.
- Direct and execute operational growth strategies in areas of Warehouse, Transportation, Customer services, Manufacturing related operation – Refilling station and Chiller.
- Serve as primary interface and escalation point for the country with key regional business leaders in the Products & Field business.
- Support all business (both product, manufacturing and regional field) with solutions which enhance their respective business strategies.
- Work collaboratively with the regional transportation and procurement organization to manage carriers and third parties including selection, qualification and performance evaluation.
- Work collaboratively with the Trade Compliance organization to monitor product import and export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Overall ownership for the operational excellence program and ensuring that the principals of LEAN and Continuous Improvement are embedded at all levels of the organization.
- Develop strategies and resolve problems and escalations concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports, exports, manufacturing and customer issues.
- Leading the team to meet various audits or evaluation scorings such as EHS Audit, 5S Audit, ISO/IMS Audit, Trade Compliance Audit, UL Audit, PESO Audit, MPCB Compliance, OHI (Organizational Health Index), and etc.
- Understanding of ERP systems and processes (SAP preferred) a must.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple & often competing tasks and demands
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Responsible for employee development.
- Ability to work across as well as upwards in the organization both in L&D and across functions to establish strong working relationships and gain consensus for programs.
- Ability to influence stakeholders, gain consensus and support as well as manage complex change across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Strong Financial acumen
- Attention to detail, organized, disciplined with process and policy focus
7 years experience in Senior Manager, L&D Operations
Educational Attainment: BA/BS in Supply Chain/Logistics/Business or other related field
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL https://tinyurl.com/5n82v86h
COMPANY WEBSITE: http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/
APPLY NOW HERE!