Are you a top-notch Project Leader Field Quality, looking for an exciting Project Leader Field Quality in Vanderlande Industries? If so you’re in luck as Vanderlande Industries is searching for an experienced Project Leader Field Quality in Pune, Maharashtra, India. If you are passionate about Project Leader Field Quality and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our Project Leader Field Quality team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for Project Leader Field Quality and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
- Knowledge and experience as a project leader in a technical environment.
- Leader and facilitator of multi-disciplinary Problem Solving teams, applying 8D
- Coordinate Product Issues for Key customer projects, ensuring timely solving and transparent case building in the case of supplier related issues
- Leads process improvements in the field of QA process improvement
- Acts as an ambassador for QA. Able to give presentations towards Stakeholders about Improvements and Way of working
- Works and participates as part of a global team of QA professionals
- Work according to procedures/standards as agreed upon within the global Quality Network and set within VI. Is a role model for QA Department
- Tough negotiator with customers (internal and external) and manages discussions and escalations in a professional way
- Manages the expectations of stakeholders at any level, achieves synergy internally and externally
- Anticipates risks, is seldom caught out and receives the necessary collaboration from the customer.
- Knows and understands the customer’s requirements. Issues and business and a strong influencer to drive the necessary results.
- Is experienced sparring partner for the customer.
- Draws up action plan for and facilitates the execution of the most complex issues.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in a technical field of education (mechanical, electrical , industrial engineering or material science background) with at least 10 years of work experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Very Strong communicator and an excellent negotiator. Able to apply different styles and influencing techniques
- Verbal and written communication in English. Preferable another foreign language (Japanese nice to have)
- Ability to think in business risks and opportunities
- Completely independent, is a planner of own work and able to establish priorities
- Able to coordinate multidisciplinary complex teams and managing internal and external stakeholders as a lead for these teams
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Black Belt nice to have)
- Proven track record in managing high complex projects with varying technical risks
- Experience in applying problem solving methods (8D, PSDM)
- Qualified Lead auditor
- International Management System Standards such as ISO9001/ NEN-EN 1090 etc.
- Process/product FMEA knowledge
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL https://tinyurl.com/4evjtspr
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/4evjtspr
APPLY NOW HERE!