Are you a top-notch Relationship Manager, looking for an exciting Relationship Manager in ICICI Bank Ltd? If so you’re in luck as ICICI Bank Ltd is searching for an experienced Relationship Manager in Hyderabad / Chennai / Bangalore / Pune / Mumbai / Noida / Vijayawada / Vizag / Bhubaneshwar / Chandigarh / Coimbatore. If you are passionate about Relationship Manager and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our Relationship Manager team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for Relationship Manager and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
- Partner with customers through their life-cycle and offer suitable products and services based on their financial needs.
- Nurture the current customer relationships while maintaining the quality of the portfolio.
- Expand and develop the customer base by onboarding new customers.
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships to offer unique and technology-driven solutions.
- Build a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline per market opportunities.
- Collaborate and coordinate to implement different marketing strategies.
- Formulate sales strategies, tap into cross-selling and upsell opportunities, to ensure maximum customer reach.
- Collaborate with product specialists, subject matter experts, credit and service teams to ensure structured and customized solutions as per the requirement of customers.
- Offer 360-degree banking to the individual, professional and business ecosystem.
- A customer seeks insights and advice and hence superior knowledge and service are distinguishing factors of success.
Few of the daily activities may include
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers.
- Collaborate frequently with internal stakeholders to work towards the right solutions and market strategy.
- Manage proposal response process.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Develop and implement overarching sales and customer relationship strategy, sales processes and structure,
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis.
- Post-Graduate/MBA degree from a leading institution with specialization in any stream or Graduate degree with experience in relationship management
- The relationship Manager shall have an overall experience of 0-5 years in sales and relationship management in any industry. Experience in Relationship Management in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) will be preferred.
- Should have an ability to build relationships and understand banking requirements.
- Orientation to learn about various products and financial offerings.
- Orientation to build and develop customer relationships.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication (both oral and written) and negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Should have an orientation to learn.
YEARS EXPERIENCE in Relationship Manager
Educational Attainment: Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Are you willing to travel or stay near the company?
ICICI Bank Towers, Ground Floor,
BKC Road, Bandra Ku, RLA Complex,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL https://tinyurl.com/423uwr38
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/423uwr38
APPLY NOW HERE!