Are you a top-notch Lead Software Engineer Blockchain MasterCard, looking for an exciting Lead Software Engineer Blockchain MasterCard in MasterCard? If so you’re in luck as MasterCard is searching for an experienced Lead Software Engineer Blockchain MasterCard in Pune, Maharashtra, India. If you are passionate about Lead Software Engineer Blockchain MasterCard and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our Lead Software Engineer Blockchain MasterCard team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for Lead Software Engineer Blockchain MasterCard and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
1. Responsible for the analysis, design, and development of software solutions
2. Defines requirements for new applications and customizations, adhering to standards, processes, and best practices.
3. Provides technical leadership to projects including architecting and creating a high-level design, working with other technical leaders to drive out the detailed design and implementation of highly complex applications, interfaces and integrations.
4. Applies technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop junior employees.
5. Integrates at an enterprise level using third-party middleware or messaging products, or by designing and implementing custom interfaces and mapping for those interfaces.
6. Responsible for performance engineering of the enterprise software architecture, and providing functional guidance, advice, and/or training to other application developers.
7. Group-wide and external public speaking and other communications conveying domain level directions.
8. Researches and evaluates tools and acquisition opportunities to support cross-domain needs.
1. Proficiency with Java JDK 8 or greater.
2. Knowledge of Tomcat, Spring, Spring Boot, Shell Scripting, JSON.
3. Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other container orchestration solutions.
4. Expertise in Junit or other automated unit testing frameworks.
5. Expertise in Junit or other automated unit testing frameworks.
6. Knowledge of CI/CD principles and tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven.
7. Knowledge of Source Control Management and working with code in a multi-developer.
8. Experience with a UI framework such as Angular a plus.
9. Extensive experience with Blockchain protocols such as Ethereum and smart contract language such as Solidity ; deep experience in using these technology to design and create products , platforms and networks of scale.
YEARS EXPERIENCE in Lead Software Engineer Blockchain MasterCard
• Loves creating innovative solutions to problems in a collaborative fun environment
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of modern software engineering concepts and methodologies
• Passionate about software development and comfortable in a fluid environment
• Passionate about code quality and coding best practices
• Show initiative and demonstrate a willingness to take on challenging opportunities
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and strong collaboration skills
• Must be driven, highly motivated and a strong team-player
• Interested in mentoring and helping grow the skills of the next generation of software developers
• Advanced software development experience for 9 – 14 years in Banking and Financial Services industry or related Corporate Security Responsibility All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization.
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/3kcbka9c
APPLY NOW HERE!