Are you a top-notch Associate, looking for an exciting Associate in Wipro? If so you’re in luck as Wipro is searching for an experienced Associate in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. If you are passionate about Associate and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our Associate team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for Associate and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
- Support process by managing transactions as per required quality standards
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephone and/or emails in a courteous manner
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information and nature of problem or issue
- Update own availability in the RAVE system to ensure productivity of the process
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions
- Follow standard processes and procedures to resolve all client queries
- Resolve client queries as per the SLA’s defined in the contract
- Access and maintain internal knowledge bases, resources and frequently asked questions to aid in and provide effective problem resolution to clients
- Identify and learn appropriate product details to facilitate better client interaction and troubleshooting
- Document and analyze call logs to spot most occurring trends to prevent future problems
- Maintain and update self-help documents for customers to speedup resolution time
- Identify red flags and escalate serious client issues to Team Leader in cases of untimely resolution
- Ensure all product information and disclosures are given to clients before and after the call/email requests
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with service agreements
- Deliver excellent customer service through effective diagnosis and troubleshooting of client queries
- Provide product support and resolution to clients by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions
- Assist clients with navigating around product menus and facilitate better understanding of product features
- Troubleshoot all client queries in a user-friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Maintain logs and records of all customer queries as per the standard procedures and guidelines
- Accurately process and record all incoming call and email using the designated tracking software
- Offer alternative solutions to clients (where appropriate) with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Organize ideas and effectively communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers to record feedback and ensure compliance to contract /SLAs
- Build capability to ensure operational excellence and maintain superior customer service levels of the existing account/client
- Undertake product trainings to stay current with product features, changes and updates
- Enroll in product specific and any other trainings per client requirements/recommendations
- Partner with team leaders to brainstorm and identify training themes and learning issues to better serve the client
- Update job knowledge by participating in self learning opportunities and maintaining personal networks
- Process Knowledge
- Knowledge of assigned process, tools and systems –
- Foundation to Competent Competency Levels Foundation
- Knowledgeable about the competency requirements.
- Demonstrates (in parts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
- Competent Consistently demonstrates the full range of the competency without guidance.
- Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
- Expert Applies the competency in all situations and is serves as a guide toothers as well.
- Master Coaches others and builds organizational capability in the competency area.
- Serves as a key resource for that competency and is recognized within the entire organization.
- Behavioral Competencies
- Collaborative working
- Problem solving and decision making
- Attention to Detail
- Execution Excellence
- Client (Internal) Centricity
- Effective Communication
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL https://tinyurl.com/ydbtpcmx
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/ydbtpcmx
APPLY NOW HERE!