Are you a top-notch CLOVERLEAF DEVELOPER, looking for an exciting CLOVERLEAF DEVELOPER in Tech Mahindra? If so you’re in luck as Tech Mahindra is searching for an experienced CLOVERLEAF DEVELOPER in Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas). If you are passionate about CLOVERLEAF DEVELOPER and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our CLOVERLEAF DEVELOPER team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for CLOVERLEAF DEVELOPER and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
- Directly work with Clinical users, Physicians, Nurses for documenting Clinical & data workflows, providing inputs on the interfaces design.
- Delivered Pharmacy & Radiology projects, right from the requirements stage to design, development, User Acceptance testing & PROD deployments.
- Extensively worked on Cerner EMR applications e.g., Pharmnet, Radnet, OpenPort, SI_Manager, corecodebuilder, Bedrock, Powerchart, Patient Registration, Scheduling.
- Have contributed significantly to reducing costs of raising Service Records (SR) to Cerner vendor by creating FSI interfaces as well as debugging of interface bugs at Cerner application itself.
- Worked on Health Information Exchange (HIE) interfaces development for Ministry of Public Health, Qatar.
- Cerner integration with:
- Pharmacy systems- Omnicell, SwissLog, Scriptpro.
- Diagnostic Imaging systems- PACS, Astraia Ultrasound systems, Nuance PowerScribe 360, Philips CVIS, Mach7 VNA, Nihon Kohden EEG, Natus NicVue EMG & AEEG systems.
- Mellowoods IDEAS IVF system.
- Cerner Bridge solutions to send Patient Lab results, Transfusion results & Blood Dispense status to LIS (Laboratory Information System – Cerner PathNet).
- Cerner Bridge solutions to send Baby’s Milk dispense results to Cerner.
YEARS EXPERIENCE in CLOVERLEAF DEVELOPER
- 5 to 8 year(s) of experience
- UG: Any Graduate
Benefits Including Salary:
- 17,00,000 – 30,00,000 P.A.
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL https://tinyurl.com/5mns2mad
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/5mns2mad
APPLY NOW HERE!