Are you a top-notch Visit & Movement Officer, looking for an exciting Visit & Movement Officer in Foreign & Commonwealth Office? If so you’re in luck as Foreign & Commonwealth Office is searching for an experienced Visit & Movement Officer in New Delhi, Delhi, India. If you are passionate about Visit & Movement Officer and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our Visit & Movement Officer team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for Visit & Movement Officer and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
This is an exciting and challenging Visit and Movement Officer role in Corporate Services at the British High Commission (BHC) New Delhi.
- Will be responsible to provide logistical support and services during ministerial and other VIP visits, including arranging preparatory visits.
- Deals with arrival formalities of the UK based staff and assist them in Indian government accreditation process and arranging delivery of their personal freight consignments. Similarly on their departure.
- Will be expected to cultivate and maintain good contacts with various officials of the government and commercial organizations.
Roles and responsibilities:
VIP Visits 30%
- Lead on total logistical management of assigned ministerial visits and assist Head of section in logistics for visits by the PM/Royal family members. The logistics include:
- Liaising and follow up with the Ministry for airport passes, lounge permission, security clearances etc.
- Preparation of the transport plans
- Organizing recces
- Organizing hotel accommodation
- Providing assistance at the airport on arrival and departure
- Includes first arrival formalities;
- Informing MEA about new arrivals, taking necessary approvals from MEA for creation of new posts.
- Documentation for import of baggage and vehicles.
- Issue of MEA identity cards.
- Regularization of visas.
- Preparing EC and obtaining attested EC from MEA and regular chase with the local agents on delivery of UAF and HB.
- Processing Ministry’s documentation for purchase of vehicles by diplomats.
- Includes final departure formalities,
- Giving advice to officers on how to organize the export of their belongings,
- Obtaining authorities for shipping baggage and vehicles.
- Organizing surveys, packing of consignments.
- Documentation for export of baggage and vehicles.
- Processing Ministry’s documentation for sale of personal cars and change of ownership in Indian Customs’ records.
File Management: 5%
- Management of UKB officers’ personal files, their car and other V&M related files.
- To ensure proper and methodical indexing of files, e-registry of documents, noting Bring –ups and taking action on Bring-up files within target time.
High Commissioner Airport facilitation 5%
- Liaising with all concerned authorities at the airport including the airlines
- Working with HC’s private office for HC’s departure (domestic and international)
- Obtaining visas for third country for official visits.
- GST refunds on new diplomatic cars.
- Processing and obtaining Restricted/ Protected Area Permits for UK-based staff.
- Preparation of lists for Republic Day parade and Independence Day celebrations.
- Organizing temporary airport passes.
- Give advice and assist British Deputy High Commissions on matter of protocol and visas.
- Processing of documents for Indian visa extension for diplomatic officers in regional offices.
- Car Registration formalities
- Driving license
- Bachelor’s in any discipline
- 5 years of experience in government, protocol, logistics, customs clearance and VIP visits management
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Making Effective Decisions
- Managing a Quality Service
- Delivering at Pace
- Working Together
- 5 years of experience in Visit & Movement Officer
- Bachelor’s in any discipline
Application deadline: 2 February 2023
Start Date: 1 March 2023
Benefits Including Salary:
INR 48,766 per month plus 12% Provident Fund and 6% Superannuation Fund
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL https://tinyurl.com/yhmhvhts
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/yhmhvhts
APPLY NOW HERE!