Are you a top-notch Process Associate – Accounts Payable, looking for an exciting Process Associate – Accounts Payable in Hyderabad, Telangana, India? If so you’re in luck as Hyderabad, Telangana, India is searching for an experienced Process Associate – Accounts Payable in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. If you are passionate about Process Associate – Accounts Payable and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our Process Associate – Accounts Payable team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for Process Associate – Accounts Payable and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
- Monitor and respond on all of the incoming emails in the Group mail box to the required level of detail
- Chase for outstanding refunds and allocate them in a timely manner
- Make supplier payments in a timely manner as per the schedule
- Make all of the OOC and urgent payments within the prescribed timeline
- Reconcile supplier statements accurately and in a timely manner
- Develop an environment that cultivates continuous performance improvement
- Implement appropriate mechanisms to identify, understand and call out performance gaps and/or performance breakthroughs
- All other duties assigned to maintain Process Health and Hygiene
- Email response to suppliers on queries related to invoice, statements, payments, Lease maintenance
- Monitor encouraged refunds from the supplier and allocate them in a timely manner
- Act as the link between Supplier and the Estates Manager
- Maintain Master Data
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Issuing credit notes
- Allocate incoming refunds and cash returns
- Maintain up to date and accurate supplier database
- Process all of the incoming invoices related to property
- Solid Understanding of finance & accounts
- Good and accurate keyboard skills
- An intermediate user of Microsoft Access, Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A great teammate with an excellent interpersonal skill
- Able to work under own initiative
- Equipped with a high degree of integrity and drive
- Ability to deliver as per timelines
- Be able to provide an excellent level of customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- Understanding to customers’ concerns whilst maintaining focus on business needs
Educational Attainment: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL https://tinyurl.com/mvau969v
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/mvau969v
APPLY NOW HERE!