Are you a top-notch Business Analyst, looking for an exciting Business Analyst in Capco? If so you’re in luck as Capco is searching for an experienced Business Analyst in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. If you are passionate about Business Analyst and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our Business Analyst team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for Business Analyst and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
Proactive change management
- Engage and effectively coordinate with project Manager(s) and key stakeholders.
- Oversee all migrations as part of the project
- Where required effectively track and document key milestones, requirements, scope, effort and resources alongside the agile framework that is in place.
- Assist to obtain sponsorship for key requirements as a result of defects
- Accountable for owning critical testing issues and ensuring resolution within agreed timescales/ or identifying mitigating plans.
- Regular communication of testing status, variances and slippages from agreed plan.
- Effectively manage the escalation of project risks and issues related to the test cycles
- Build and maintain positive relationships with regional and global management, business partners, stakeholders and IT.
Reactive change management
- Responsible to manage relevant incoming new change that will impact the functional line as a result of migrations
- Provide input to assist to prioritize global, regional and local relevant incoming new change initiatives affecting the functional area
- Experience of Asset Services process, regulations and reporting advantageous
- Migrations management and reporting skills are essential
- Business analyst skills and experience is essential
- Analysis and requirement gathering skills are essential
- Project management qualifications (eg Prince2, PMP) desirable
7 – 12 YEARS EXPERIENCE in Business Analyst
Educational Attainment: Any Graduate
Are you willing to travel or stay near the company?
- SJR I PARK, Whitefield, Opp. Sathya Sai Hospital, WH, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Benefits Including Salary:
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL https://tinyurl.com/y4r9u4yy
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/y4r9u4yy
APPLY NOW HERE!