Are you a top-notch Associate Analyst – LMS Administrator, looking for an exciting Associate Analyst – LMS Administrator in Eaton? If so you’re in luck as Eaton is searching for an experienced Associate Analyst – LMS Administrator in Pune, Maharashtra, India. If you are passionate about Associate Analyst – LMS Administrator and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our Associate Analyst – LMS Administrator team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for Associate Analyst – LMS Administrator and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
1. LMS Administration:
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the LMS and collaborating with Learning Consultants/Internal Stakeholders and Businesses to recommend solutions for deployment, integration, and Assignments of learning programs.
- Collaborate and work on LMS related issues from end users daily and provide support to LMS related tickets in Service Now.
- Deploy/Create various types of learning activities (ILT, VILT, Curriculums, Assessments etc.,) as per the client requirements.
- Create/Manage Domains, Audiences, Assignments, Notifications, Certifications, and schedule TMU job-runs.
- Create, Manage and Maintain security roles and access levels for users and other LMS Admins in the LMS.
- Lead change management for the SumTotal or future LMS platform collaborating with external vendors and IT team.
2. LMS Reports:
- Create and run standard/ad-hoc (Exception, Completion custom reports) using Reporting tools like, Jasper Soft, SQL Queries, Advanced Excel reports as per business needs.
- Conduct regular Audits to analyze LMS issues, usage, performance and define and execute action plans.
3. LMS Training:
- Provide support and training to other LMS Admins (Site/Domain Admins) by Facilitating and delivering training sessions about the LMS features/functionalities and processes.
- Contribute to the development and execution of organizational and practice initiatives.
- 3-5 years of experience with SumTotal/Any other Learning Management System administration, and troubleshooting (SumTotal preferred).
- Expertise in Reporting tools, Jasper Soft, SQL Queries, SQL Server Management Studio, Advanced Excel, SharePoint.
- Good with Analytical, creative thinking and Problem-Solving skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills with experience in collaborating with people from varying cultures.
- Individual contributor who can lead calls on his/her own.
- Good learner who keeps himself/herself abreast with new trends and technologies.
YEARS EXPERIENCE in Associate Analyst – LMS Administrator
- 3-5 years of experience with SumTotal/Any other Learning Management System administration, and troubleshooting (SumTotal preferred)
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL https://tinyurl.com/ucxnfwy6
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/ucxnfwy6
APPLY NOW HERE!