IOCL Apprentice Salary – Trade, Technician & Graduate – Complete Details
This page will cover the IOCL Apprentice Salary, perks & benefits, and apprentice period. As an applicant, it is important to know the specifics of the IOCL Apprentice Salary before beginning the preparation process. Understanding the salary range can increase your interest in applying for the position. The government sector is highly sought after by job seekers due to the reputable jobs, good pay range, consistent promotion, etc. Thus, we have provided all the information about the IOCL Apprentice Salary from the applicant’s perspective.
IOCL Careers generally release the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment announcement to find qualified individuals in accordance with the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time), which carries out apprenticeship engagement nationally in the trades and disciplines indicated. In addition to the recruitment and selection procedure, the IOCL Apprentice Salary per Month is a hot topic among candidates. Therefore, we have provided a detailed explanation of the salary range, bonuses, and allowances to clear all your ambiguities. We urge candidates to read this article thoroughly to get all the necessary details.
IOCL Apprentice Salary Per Month: Trade Apprentice
As per the guidelines of the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 and the Corporation’s rules, the rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month will be determined. For the post of trade apprentice, the selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.10,000/-.
IOCL Apprentice Salary Per Month: Technician Apprentice
There is no need to rewrite the given sentence as it is already clear and concise. However, I noticed that there is a contradiction with the previous sentence I have rewritten, which states that the stipend is Rs.10,000 per month.
IOCL Apprentice Salary Per Month: Graduate Apprentice
It is important to note that the monthly stipend for the post of trade apprentice, which is Rs.14,000/-, may vary depending on the posting location.
IOCL Apprenticeship Training Period:
- The duration of apprenticeship training is 12 months for all disciplines except:
- Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) will receive 14 months of training.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) & Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders) will receive 15 months of training.
Note: The period of apprenticeship training may be extended under certain circumstances as provided under Rule 7 of the Apprentices Rules 1992.
IOCL Apprentice Salary: Allowances & Perks
Besides the IOCL Apprentice Salary, candidates can also receive allowances and perks from the recruitment board. Some of these benefits are listed below:
- Company Accommodation/HRA: Apprentices will not be provided with HRA or Company’s accommodation.
- Leave & Holidays: Apprentices are entitled to the following leave and holidays during their apprenticeship period:
- General Leave: 32 days, 8 days per quarter including on medical grounds
- Casual Leave: 12 days per calendar year (pro-rata)
- Apprentices will get holidays as observed in the establishment where they are undergoing training
- Unused leave will lapse at the end of the apprenticeship period.
- Insurance Coverage: Suitable Accident Insurance Coverage will be provided to the apprentices.
- Discipline: Apprentices will be covered under the Certified Standing Orders applicable to workmen at the establishment where they are undergoing apprenticeship training.
IOCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 24 years
IOCL Apprentice Age Relaxation:
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC (NCL) – 3 years
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) – 10 years
PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST – 5 years
PwBD- OBC(NCL) – 3 years
IOCL Apprentice Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test (duration of 90 minutes) and fulfilling the notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) with four options and one correct answer. The questions will be bilingual, i.e., in English and Hindi.
IOCL Apprentice Registration:
- Candidates should register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Candidates should register as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT).
- Candidates applying for Trade Apprenticeship (Optional Trade) should register themselves on NSDC.
- Candidates applying for more than one Trade/Discipline will not be considered, and their applications will be summarily rejected.
IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentice Educational Qualification:
- Discipline Code – 501/507/513/519/525/531/537/543 – Technician Apprentice (Mechanical) – 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University
- Discipline Code – 502/508/514/520/526/532/538/544 – Technician Apprentice(Electrical) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/University.
- Discipline Code – 503/509/515/521/527/533/539/545 – Technician Apprentice(Instrumentation) – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Institute/University
- Discipline Code – 504/510/516/522/528/534/540/546 – Technician Apprentice(Civil) – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute/University
- Discipline Code – 505/511/517/523/529/535/541/547 – Technician Apprentice(Electrical & Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University.
- Discipline Code – 506/512/518/524/530/536/542/548 – Technician Apprentice(Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University.
- Discipline Code- 549/554/559/564/569/574/579/584 – Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – Regular Full-time ITI (Fitter) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Discipline Code – 550/555/560/565/570/575/580/585 – Trade Apprentice (Electrician) – Regular Full-time ITI (Electrician) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Discipline Code – 551/556/561/566/571/576/581/586 – Trade Apprentice (Electronics Mechanic) – Regular Full-time ITI (Electronics Mechanic) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Discipline Code – 552/557/562/567/572/577/582/587 – Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) – Regular Full-time ITI (Instrument Mechanic) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Discipline Code – 553/558/563/568/573/578/583/588 – Trade Apprentice (Machinist) – Regular Full-time ITI (Machinist) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Discipline Code – 589/590/591/592/593/594/595/596/597 – Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Regular Full-Time Graduate in any discipline.
- Discipline Code – 598/599/600/601/602/603/604 – Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Class XII or it’s equivalent.
- Discipline Code – 605/606/607/608/609/610/611 – Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or it’s equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’.