Apply for the latest Indian Navy MR Musician Recruitment 2023 by visiting www.joinindiannavy.gov.in before the deadline. Join Indian Navy has issued a notification for MR Musician position. Aspiring candidates can access the complete vacancy notification from www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Additionally, find out the eligibility criteria, salary, selection process, and last date for results of the Indian Navy MR Musician vacancy for 2023.
|Organization||Join Indian Navy|
|Vacancy name||MR Musician (2/2023 batch)|
|No of vacancy||33+ Posts|
|Last Updated on:||,|
|Category||MR Musician Vacancy 2023|
|Application start date:||02 Aug 21|
|Application last date:|
|Qualification type||10th 12th pass govt jobs / graduate govt jobs|
|medical Exam Date:|
|Location type||Central Government Jobs|
The Join Indian Navy is known for releasing recruitment notifications annually to fill up vacant positions. For the year 2023, the organization has released a notification to fill up the MR Musician vacancy to ensure the smooth functioning of its operations.
Below are the latest eligibility criteria for the Govt MR Musician vacancy, including education, age limit, experience, and salary:
Education: Candidates must have passed 10th standard (Matriculation) from a recognized board with proficiency in relevant musical instruments.
Age limit: Candidates should be between 17-25 years of age as of the closing date of the application. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Experience: No prior work experience is required for the MR Musician position.
Salary: Selected candidates will receive a salary in the pay level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700-69,100) plus other allowances as per the norms.
Candidates applying for the MR Musician vacancy at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in must have a minimum educational qualification as mentioned below. However, candidates with higher education are also eligible to apply for the position, but they must meet the mandatory age limit.
|MR Musician||10th pass|
- The candidate must have a Musical Experience Certificate.
- The candidate should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch, and singing one complete song.
- The candidate must have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in tuning of instrument, matching unknown notes with instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music.
- The candidate must be proficient on one or more instruments such as Keyboard/ String/ Wind instruments or any other instrument of Indian or Foreign origin. Candidates performing on Indefinite Pitch Instruments such as Jazz Drums set, Bass Drum, Snare Drums, Side Drums, Cymbals, Non-Chromatic instruments such as Bugle & monotone instruments used to produce only one note or drone will not be eligible for recruitment.
- For candidates performing Hindustani or Carnatic Classical music on Wind Instruments, a musical experience certificate from any recognized musical Institute or organization of repute is required.
- A certificate of minimum Initial Grade from International Boards such as Trinity College of Music, London or Royal School of Music, London will be mandatory for candidates performing western notation or western music on Wind Instruments.
- Other candidates will be required to submit certificates of participation/ awards presented at various events.
- The candidate must have proficiency in Western notation, aural aptitude, and basic knowledge in theory of Music.
- The candidate must have actual practical skill on any Western classical or Wind/Percussion Instrument.
The age limit for the Indian Navy’s MR Musician Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- General: As per notification release date
- OBC: 3 years relaxation
- SC/ST: 5 years relaxation.
|MR Musician||17-25 years|
Indian Navy Age Relaxation (as Central Gov’t Rules)
- OBC – 3 years
- SC / ST 5 yeasts
- Music Test
Candidates for the Music Test will be shortlisted based on their attached music certificates, with the following order of precedence: (a) Degree in music
(b) Diploma in music
(c) Other graded certificates
(d) Certificates of competitions
It should be noted that music as a subject/paper in matriculation will not be considered valid.
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups
- 14 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka
- Professional training at INS Kunjali
|MR Musician||₹ 21,700- ₹69,100|
Join Indian Navy offers a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month during the initial training period. The basic salary for MR Musician recruitment 2023 ranges from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 40,000. The gross salary will be twice the basic salary, including allowances. Indian Navy provides one of the best salaries in the market for MR Musician recruitment 2023. Candidates are advised to carefully calculate and understand the Indian Navy basic salary, gross salary, and net salary in hand.
|Application Start date||02 Aug 21|
|Application Last date|
|MR Musician medical Exam date 2023 (expected)|
|Result cut off marks date expected||Check our result section|
Once the exam date for 2023 MR Musician Recruitment is announced by the Join Indian Navy, candidates can download their admit card one week prior to the exam date by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of Join Indian Navy and click on the MR Musician admit card link.
- Enter your MR Musician login details or application number along with your date of birth (DOB).
- Finally, view and download the admit card for Indian Navy MR Musician vacancy 2023.
|Download Notification pdf||#Here|
|Similar||indian navy mr matric recruitment 2022|
|Join Indian Navy official Career Page (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in)||#Here|
|Parent||Indian Navy Recruitment 2022|
|Exam Date||Indian Navy MR Musician Admit card & exam date 2022|
|Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Indian Navy MR Syllabus|
|Latest Railway vacancy 2022||#today govt jobs 2023|
|10th pass||1000+||10th pass govt jobs|
|12th Pass||10000+||sarkari Result 10+2 Latest job|
|Any Degree||5000+||graduate govt jobs|
|ITI Diploma||500+||ITI Jobs|
|Engineering||200+||engineering govt jobs|
|LLB / law Graduate||100+||#law graduate jobs|
|Bsc Nursing / ANM/GNM||500+||ANM GNM Nurse jobs|
Posted Under: 10th pass 12th Pass govt jobs, All india jobs in Government sector, defence jobs 2023, indian navy jobs 2023 vacancy Latest recruitment notifications, notification latest exams in government