Are you a top-notch Energy and Utilities Consultant, looking for an exciting Energy and Utilities Consultant in Cognizant India, Cognizant Technology Solutions? If so you’re in luck as Cognizant India, Cognizant Technology Solutions is searching for an experienced Energy and Utilities Consultant in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. If you are passionate about Energy and Utilities Consultant and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our Energy and Utilities Consultant team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for Energy and Utilities Consultant and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
• Ability to conduct Business Analysis and Requirement Gathering: Definition of the Business Requirements for a Solution Increment with line of sight back to the Outputs and back to the Outcomes and Benefits.
• Some key outputs in requirement gathering include, but not limited to
• As-Is and To-Be Business Processes
• Use Cases
• Logical Data Model
• Business Rules
• Non-Functional Requirements
• Data Quality Requirements
• Experience in agile methodology as a product owner or scrum master and maintaining a healthy backlog:
• For each Project Increment create a backlog of Epics, Features and User Stories. This feeds into the shaping process to groom stories ready for development.
• User Stories are prioritised (MoSCoW) based on the need to run a Pilot. The backlog is then prioritised 1 to n ready for sprint planning before each sprint.
• This is an on-going exercise once the Backlog has been created
• For various User Stories there may be a need to produce detailed business rules or clarifications to the development teams. This is an ongoing exercise throughout the development sprints.
• Roadmap Definition: Schedule, based on business priorities, benefits, ease of delivery and delivery dependencies and constraints, the outputs into a roadmap. Providing a high-level estimate of when outputs will be delivered across the whole workstream
• Supporting delivery: Provide User Stories, detailed business rules and clarifications to the Development team. This information is captured and created as part of the Sprint activities. Provide input on the proposed business change including the as-is and to-be business processes and proposed new capabilities being introduced.
Problem Solving and Solution Building:
• Develop recommendations and drive team effort towards advanced digital solutions in the energy and Utilities domain
• Understand industry trends and provide thought leadership Practice Development:
• Generate proactive proposals to address client issues
• Guide teams on proposal & presentation creation and positioning
• Candidate should have detailed knowledge of Energy expertise / Energy Data knowledge + technical skills like understanding and querying the data from Data Lake
• Candidate should be able to work closely with the team and cascade Energy knowledge and train them to work efficiently by understanding the energy Business / functionality / requirements / data
• Candidate should have worked on digital user centric platforms and should have helped improve user experience / mitigate user pain points
• Candidate should be able to guide team through new digital journeys and conduct show and tell session for client demonstrations
• Candidate should have a Post Graduate degree
• At least one Agile certification (CSM, CSPO, SAFe Agile, etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Provide a POV and drive solution
YEARS EXPERIENCE in Energy and Utilities Consultant:
- 6-10 years of overall experience with min 4 years of experience working as a Business Analyst
Are you willing to travel or stay near the company?
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/2p8ty7pj
APPLY NOW HERE!