LATEST UPDATE 09/08/2022:- The officials of the Rajasthan High Court published a notice for 2756 vacancies at 22 posts of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Junior Assistant (JA), Clerk Grade-2. The HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment 2022 will be started from 22nd August 2022 to 22nd September 2022 on the official website link @hcraj.nic.in.
HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment 2022:- The notification for HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment 2022 is announced by the higher authority of the Rajasthan High Court for the posts of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Junior Assistant (JA), and Clerk Grade-2. The total number of the vacancy is 2756. The application will be started on 22nd August 2022 on the official website. The last date for the application form is 22dn September 2022. Candidates who want to apply for the HCRAJ Vacancy recruitment 2022 can apply online from 22nd August to 22nd September 2022 through this article. We are giving you a direct link to apply online for the HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment 2022 at the end of the article.
HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Authority||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Judicial Assistant(JJA), Junior Assistant(JA), Clerk-2|
|Number of the Posts||22Posts|
|Number of the Vacancy||2756 Vacancy|
|Application Starting Date||22nd August 2022|
|Application Ending Date||22nd September 2022|
|Admit Card Date||To be Announced|
|Result Date||To be Announced|
|Article Type||Recruitment 2022|
Vacancy Details of HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Vacancy|
|Junior Judicial Assistsant||320|
Education Qualification HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment
- Candidates must have cleared Graduation or equivalent from a registered university or institute.
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of computers.
Age Limit for HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment
- The Minimum Age is 18 Years.
- The Maximum Age is 35 Years.
- Age relaxation is as per government rules.
Selection Process for HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment
- Written examination
- Computer typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Application fee for HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment
|General, OBC, Other State||500/-|
|ST, SC, PWD||350/-|
Examination Pattern for HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment
- WRITTEN EXAM:-
|Name of the Subject||Marks|
|Part-C General Knowledge||100|
- Each part has 50 Objective type Questions and 2 marks for each Question.
- It is an OMR Answer Sheet Based Examination.
- No negative Marking.
- Computer Typing Test
|Paper-2 Efficiency Test||——-||10Min||50|
- The font type for Hindi typing is “Kruti Dev 010” and “Calibri” For the English typing test.
- The minimum Speed Should be 8000 Keys depression per hour on the computer.
- The efficiency test shall include formatting of text, paragraphs, pages & tables using the proper method and formatting of letters.
Important Dates for HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Notification Date:- 05th August 2022.
- Application Start Date:- 22nd August 2022.
- Application End Date:- 22nd September 2022.
- Admit Card Date:- Update soon.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon.
How to Apply for HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the Rajasthan High Court @hcraj.nic.in.
- At the Navigation Bar click on the Latest Update Section and search for the “Online Application post of Jr.J.A. for RHC J.A. for RSLSA and DLSAs and Clerk Grade II for RSJA and District Courts 2022”.
- Click on the link and now fill out all the required details of the application form.
- Submit the application form along with the required Scan documents.
- Take a hard copy or printout of the application form for further reference.
- Pay the application amount via the online payment method.
- Take a screenshot of the payment receipt for further references.
|To Apply for Recruitment 2022||CLICK HERE|
|To Visit the Official Website||CLICK HERE|
FAQ About HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment 2022
Q1. What is the official website of the Rajasthan High Court?
Ans1. The official website of the Rajasthan High Court is @hcraj.nic.in.
Q2. When will the application start?
Ans2. The application will start on 22nd August 2022.
Q3. When will the application end?
Ans3. The application will end on 22nd September 2022.