ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2023: Format, Size & Procedure to Upload
ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2023 – Check Here the Complete Details
We have prepared an article titled “ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2023” for the benefit of those who wish to apply for the ESIC SSO Notification 2022. It is recommended that candidates read this blog and obtain complete information before starting the online application process.
The Employees State Insurance Corporation has announced a recruitment notification for multiple positions in 2022. The application process will commence on March 11, 2022, and close on April 12, 2022. Interested candidates must submit their online applications before the deadline. However, to fill out the application form, candidates must meet specific requirements, one of which is the ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2022. Many candidates wonder, “What is ESIC Handwritten Declaration 2022, and what should be written in it?” We have provided complete information on ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2022 to clear up any confusion.
It is essential to pay attention to this step because your online application will not be accepted if the handwritten declaration is not uploaded in the specified format and size. Therefore, please read this blog carefully to obtain accurate information.
ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration Format 2023:
To apply for ESIC SSO, candidates are required to provide a scanned copy of ESIC SSO handwritten declaration 2022 in a prescribed format. The purpose of this handwritten declaration is to certify that all the documents uploaded by the candidate are authentic. A manual declaration format for ESIC can be accessed here.
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The handwritten declaration must be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only.
- If someone else writes or uploads the declaration on behalf of the candidate, or if it is in a language other than English, the application will be rejected.
- Visually impaired candidates who cannot write may have the text of the declaration typed and place their left-hand thumb impression below it. They can then upload the document according to the specified guidelines.
ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2023:
- The content of the handwritten declaration must be as expected.
- The declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- The applicant must write the declaration clearly in English on white paper using black or blue ink.
- The handwritten declaration must be done by the applicant and not by any other person.
|File Type||Dimension||File Size|
|Handwritten Declaration||jpg / jpeg||800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)||50 KB – 100 KB|
ESIC SSO Photo and Signature Size 2023: Scanning the Documents
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the handwritten declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- If candidates are using MS Windows/MSOffice, they can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb (handwritten declaration) by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager.
- Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using the ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (handwritten declaration) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in another photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form, the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature with ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2022 norms.
ESIC SSO Handwritten Declaration 2023:
Your application for ESIC SSO will not be registered if you do not upload the handwritten declaration in the specified format.
- The handwritten declaration must be clear and not smudged, or the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- Candidates should check that the uploaded images of the handwritten declaration are clear and visible after uploading them in the online application form. If the handwritten declaration is not visible, the candidate can edit their application and re-upload their photograph or signature before submitting the form.
- After completing the online registration, candidates are advised to take a printout of their system-generated online application forms.
|ESIC SSO Syllabus & Pattern||ESIC SSO Previous Year Cut Off|
|ESIC SSO Book PDF Download||ESIC SSO Expected Cut Off|