Are you a top-notch Staff Software Engineer, looking for an exciting Staff Software Engineer in Equinix? If so you’re in luck as Equinix is searching for an experienced Staff Software Engineer in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. If you are passionate about Staff Software Engineer and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our Staff Software Engineer team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for Staff Software Engineer and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
- Requirements Analysis
- Reviews, analyzes and gives feedback on requirements/functional designs
- Software/Application Architecture
- Participates in architectural review process
- Software Design
- Designs for larger enhancements and projects
- Conducts peer design reviews
- Develops and maintains code for larger enhancements, projects and integrations
- Fixes defects and participates and conducts peer code review
- Follows design and coding standards and processes
- Conducts code performance analysis and tuning
- Application QA
- Develops unit and cross functional tests, develops test strategies, executes test cases, logs issues, manages issues, recommends testing frameworks and records and runs automated test scripts
- Defines deployment and release guidelines
- Defines and executes environment planning and cross-functional dependencies
- Documents the software configuration management practices and educates cross-functional stakeholders on the process and tools
- Software Reliability & Support Engineering
- Captures, consolidates and maintains inventory of production applications, flows and systems for all the software engineering verticals
- Helps in preparing application support documentation
- Troubleshoots basic application issues with the help of knowledgebase documents
- Status reporting, release management progress updates
- Technical Project Management
- Provides level of effort (LOE)
- Manages assigned development tasks to schedule/plan
- 5+ years experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
5+ years experience in Staff Software Engineer
Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Are you willing to travel or stay near the company?
Unit A-001, Boomerang, Chandivali Farm Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, India, 400072
Phone: +91 22 7127 9122
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/2bcvw3xu
APPLY NOW HERE!