Are you a top-notch AWS Data Engineer / Senior Engineer, looking for an exciting AWS Data Engineer / Senior Engineer in Bristlecone India Limited? If so you’re in luck as Bristlecone India Limited is searching for an experienced AWS Data Engineer / Senior Engineer in Noida, Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru. If you are passionate about AWS Data Engineer / Senior Engineer and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our AWS Data Engineer / Senior Engineer team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for AWS Data Engineer / Senior Engineer and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
- Be the SME for the Data Ecosystem, bringing a strategic focus to how to deliver IOT, Data warehouse, Data Lake and Streaming data meant for analytics or data science.
- Work closely with the wider architecture and digital groups to define, refine, deliver to Data Management strategy offering specific expertise in the Data domain.
- Architect end to end data pipeline and work with security to come up with the design, options for usage of technology and work with vendors and other internal staff to cost out the solution and highlight any risks.
- Work with Internal and IT Staff to create processes for management of IoT, Streaming or enhancements to existing ETL designs and pattern
- Work with the security team and Data Protection office to ensure all architected solutions comply with all security policies of the company
- Technical and Industry Experience Experience in architecting with AWS Cloud Data Platform
- Successfully implemented largescale data warehouse data lake solutions in AWS Redshift
- Be proficient in Data modelling and data architecture design experienced in reviewing 3rd Normal Form and Dimensional models.
- Experience in implementing Data quality solutions including processes
- Experience designing and implementing machine learning solutions as part of high volume data ingestion and transformation
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data including geospatial data
- Must have Experience in technologies like Lamda, python, S3, Redshift, RDS, Data Brew, Glue Behaviors Required
- Driven by our values and purpose in everything we do.
- Visible, active, hands on approach to help teams be successful.
- Strong proactive planning ability.
- Optimistic, energetic, problem solver, ability to see long term business outcomes.
- Collaborative, ability to listen, compromise to make progress.
- Stronger together mindset, with a focus on innovation creation of tangible realized value.
- 5 – 8 years Experience in AWS Data Engineer / Senior Engineer
- B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Are you willing to travel or stay near the company?
Company Address: Deepak Complex, 5th Floor, Binarius, Airport Rd, opposite Golf Course, Yerawada, Pune, Maharashtra 411006, India
Phone: +91 20 6623 8888
Benefits Including Salary:
- ₹ 15,00,000 – 25,00,000 P.A.
- Temporary WFH due to covid
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL https://tinyurl.com/4mx9wtbt
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://www.bristlecone.com/
APPLY NOW HERE!