Are you a top-notch AWS Glue Data Engineer, looking for an exciting AWS Glue Data Engineer in AbsolutData Research Analytics Solutions Pvt. Lt? If so you’re in luck as AbsolutData Research Analytics Solutions Pvt. Lt is searching for an experienced AWS Glue Data Engineer in Hyderabad / Chennai / Bangalore / Pune / Mumbai / Noida / Vijayawada / Vizag / Bhubaneshwar / Chandigarh / Coimbatore. If you are passionate about AWS Glue Data Engineer and skilled in Demonstrated skills working with multiple senior level stakeholders and Demonstrated skills with Program and/or Team Management you might be a great fit here! You will be a critical member in bringing our AWS Glue Data Engineer team to the next level. Take a leap in your career and apply today!
We are looking for a rockstar employee for AWS Glue Data Engineer and can handle work pressure and a fast changing environment. Must be adaptable to any situation and willing to work with a big team. Must have good work Ethic.
Job Responsibilities नौकरी की जिम्मेदारियां
- 5 years of work experience with ETL, Data Modelling, and Data Architecture Proficient in ETL optimization, designing, coding, and tuning big data processes using Pyspark
- Extensive experience to build data platforms on AWS using core AWS services Step function, EMR, Lambda, Glue and Athena, Redshift, Postgres, RDS etc. and design/develop data engineering solutions.
- Orchestrate using Airflow.
- Hands-on experience on developing Data platform and its components Data lake, cloud Datawarehouse, APIs, Batch and streaming data pipeline Experience with building data pipelines and applications to stream and process large datasets at low latencies
- Enhancements, new development, defect resolution and production support of Big data ETL development using AWS native services.
- Create data pipeline architecture by designing and implementing data ingestion solutions.
- Integrate data sets using AWS services such as Glue, Lambda functions / Airflow
- Design and optimize data models on AWS Cloud using AWS data stores such as Redshift, RDS, S3, Athena
- Author ETL processes using Python, Pyspark
- Build Redshift Spectrum direct transformations and data modelling using data in S3
- ETL process monitoring using Cloudwatch events
- You will be working in collaboration with other teams.
- Good communication must.
- Must have experience in using AWS services API, AWS CLI and SDK
- Experience operating very large data warehouses or data lakes
- Expert-level skills in writing and optimizing SQL Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technology
- 6 – 11 years experience in AWS Glue Data Engineer
- Educational Attainment: Any Graduate
- Must have skills in AWS, Glue, DMS, Data integrations and Data Ops
- Are you willing to travel or stay near the company?
Building No. 14, DLF Cyber City, Tower B, Sector 24 25A, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Benefits Including Salary:
₹ 20,00,000 – 35,00,000 P.A.
Everyone is welcome to apply if they have the qualifications above.
No Age Limit, but you must at least be 14 Years old.
Please submit your CV / Resume @ EMAIL https://tinyurl.com/3kux2k3b
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://tinyurl.com/3kux2k3b
APPLY NOW HERE!